Saturday 9 March 2013

Hylldrem Link

Well just a quick post on the bouldering area at the Hylldrem, I have had a few days here over the last few weeks and found it is an amazing place for long linkups. I did all the up problems and then started linking extensions for abit of training, but then i noticed an obvious link which happens to be quite hard so I had a few goes but never did the whole link then I tried it a few days later but only quickly. I headed up today with a few mates and managed the link on my second go. I said it was around Font 7A+ but i think its harder than rampless on the cromlech boulders so im still un decided but for now its better as a hard F7c because it is around 12m long so easier to give a route grade. Any way i have a video on vimeo https://vimeo.com/61424472

No comments:

Post a Comment